Will Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Louisville?
There's a common myth that putting a home security sign by your home’s entrance is all that is needed to safeguard your property. Essentially, an intruder will view "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you just have a home security sign in Louisville and forget about an actual home security system? This means that a alarm system isn’t needed, all you need is a home security sign in Louisville. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Louisville instead of the actual home security system.
Although there is merit in showcasing signs and decals from esteemed security companies like ADT®, it isn't enough to dissuade career criminals. You’ll be in a much better position backing them up with a range of additional security devices. You will likely agree it’s a safer alternative than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Louisville.
Back-Up Your Louisville Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Even though home security signs might deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to count on them as your lone security measure. Instead, think about implementing all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video cameras: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be recorded by your camera as it can be critical evidence in a legal matter. Go with an outdoor camera system that covers primary entry points like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: A great number of thieves gain access by way of your front door, back door, and windows, so those should be secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. In the event an alarm trips, your security system will notify you and your around-the-clock monitoring station.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Although it’s a fact that many robberies take place in broad daylight when individuals are at work, you also need to safeguard against nighttime prowlers. Motion-detection lighting installed near your windows, doors, and garage will instantly highlight criminal activity and frighten off intruders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking devices will inform you when an individual makes an effort to engage your door. A video doorbell enhances your protection by providing real-time footage. Both can be accessed by your smartphone security application.
● Smart lights: A worthwhile home automation tool, smart light bulbs can be programmed for a daily plan or turned on right from your phone. They will give the impression you are home and help turn away prospective robbers.
Get Started On Your Total Home Protection Package
Why run the risk that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Louisville when you are able to install a complete home protection plan? Dial (502) 251-3133 or complete the form on this page to get started. You can choose from various packages at budget-friendly rates or you can personalize your system any way you like.