Since each and every house is distinct, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might need a basic alarm system that features doors, windows, and motion sensors in your primary rooms. Or, you might need a more complete security option that bundles indoor/outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Brooks home security system is better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security bundle, you can opt for:
- Door and window sensors on exterior windows and doors
- Motion sensors for designated rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital panel equipped with a high decibel alarm
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Brooks Security Cameras Let You View Your House While You’re Away
If you wish to see who is coming to your door or what caused that sound in your yard, you’ll want a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front porch and gives you a feed on your deliveries or visitors before you answer the door. Exterior cameras are motion activated, and feature waterproof and low-light designs in HD quality. Or simply keep an eye on the kids and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
You can view real-time feeds and see notifications from all your Brooks surveillance cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Monitor your house 24/7 to make sure things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip alerts if your camera senses unusual motion.