A Professionally Monitored Louisville Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that may lead to significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
But, when you install a Louisville monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor notifies you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Louisville?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to see that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Louisville flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. If your Louisville flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Louisville Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Louisville flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your phone when flowing water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to match your property needs. Make the call to (502) 251-3133 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.